Key Haven News items
- Full Conference Programme now Listed 'Practical Tax Planning Oxford 2015'
The conference has been updated: 'Practical Tax Planning Oxford 2015' the 33rd Annual Oxford Residential Seminar and Workshop. Wednesday September 30th to Friday 2nd October 2015. Merton College, Oxford. Please visit the conference section of the website for further details.
FULL CONFERENCE PROGRAMME DETAILS UPDATED @25.7.15
- Two New Articles have Been Added to Volume 3 of The Tax Planning Review @ 9.6.15
TPR Vol.3.7 Divorce, Tax and Remittances by Emma Chamberlain
TPR Vol.3.8 APNs: A Setback for Taxpayers? Dunne v HMRC by Robert Venables Q.C.
Please see the Reviews Section for further details
- A New Article has been Added to Volume 15 of the ECTJ @ 9.6.15
ECTJ Vol 15.19 'Cross-Border Issues Related to the Taxation of Life Insurance Investment-Linked Policies in the EU' by Bruno Simoes @ 9.6.15
- A New Article has been added to the TPR
TPR Vol.3.6 'The Revised GAAR Guidance or the Blind Leading the Blind?' Robert Venables Q.C. at 15.4.15
- A New Article has been added to the CLPR
A new article has been added to the CLPR at 15.4.15:
CLPR Vol.17.11 'Book Review' - Robert Meakin