Key Haven News items
- New Conference Listed : 'Tax Planning in Challenging Times'
A New conference has been listed: 'Tax Planning in Challenging Times', an afternoon seminar on Wednesday 17th June 2015 at the Law Society's Hall, Chancery Lane, London. Chair, Robert Venables Q.C. and other speakers Patrick Cannon and Oliver Marre. Please see the conference section of the website for full details.
- New Conference Listed 'Practical Tax Planning Oxford 2015'
A new conference has been added: 'Practical Tax Planning Oxford 2015' the 33rd Annual Oxford Residential Seminar and Workshop. Wednesday September 30th to Friday 2nd October 2015. Merton College, Oxford. Please visit the conference section of the website for further details.
- A New Article has been added to the TPR
TPR Vol.3.6 'The Revised GAAR Guidance or the Blind Leading the Blind?' Robert Venables Q.C. at 15.4.15
- A New Article has been added to the CLPR
A new article has been added to the CLPR at 15.4.15:
CLPR Vol.17.11 'Book Review' - Robert Meakin
- A New Article has been Added to Volume 3 of the TPR at 27.3.15
EU Law and Charges on Non-Transferors under S732 ITA and on Investors in Offshore Funds - Harriet Brown - 27.3.15